Welcome guest user to the Research Computing Center.
In order to access the HPC and other RCC resources from off-campus, you will need a sponsored guest FSUID. Here is how to obtain one:
- Select a sponsor that is a current FSU Faculty member. If you don't know who you want to sponsor you, you can find a list of eligible sponsors on the website for the department that you are collaborating with.
Submit a request to the FSU Service Center,
with the following information:
- Your selected faculty sponsor's name and department (if you know your sponsor's FSUID, include that too, but it is not strictly necessary)
- Your name and email address
- Language indicating that you need to access to the VPN in order to gain access to the HPC and/or RCC storage
- You should receive a follow-up email once the sponsor has approved your request (this can take up to several days). Follow the instructions provided by the ITS Service Desk to setup your guest FSUID.
- Once you have obtained your FSUID and set the password, you can login and setup your RCC system account.