Welcome guest user to the Research Computing Center.
In order to access the HPC and other RCC resources from off-campus, you will need a sponsored guest FSUID. Here is how to obtain one:
- You will need a sponsor that is a current FSU Faculty member. This is the faculty member you are collaborating with.
The faculty sponsor will need to submit a request to the FSU Service Center
with the following information:
- Your name and email address
- Language indicating that you need access to the VPN in order to gain access to the HPC and/or RCC storage
- You should receive a follow-up email once the sponsor has approved your request (this can take up to several days). Follow the instructions provided by the ITS Service Desk to set up your guest FSUID.
- Once you have obtained your FSUID and set the password, you can set up your RCC System Account.