RCC staff will follow the guidance by FSU leadership and work remotely. What does that mean for you?
- We will work on existing and future requests for software.
- We will still handle issues you may have with running your jobs on our cluster; we will continue to respond to support requests sent to us via email@example.com.
- The Sliger data-center will stay fully operational, and we will continue to monitor electrical and HVAC systems.
- We will not be able to help you in-person with software of job scheduler issues.
- There may be delay when nodes need physical assistance; for example, with a hardware failure.
On-boarding of new colocation customers will be put on-hold.As of August 1, we have resumed on-boarding of new colocation customers.
More updates will follow.